Location: Louisiana and Mississippi
Supervisor: Vice President of Operations
A multi-level supervisory position that focuses o supervising 4-6
restaurants and providing outstanding sales, profits, and
customer-driven performance. Assure that all company policies,
procedures, standards and administrative procedures are followed in
such a way as to improve sales and operational efficiency in each store.
Salary commensurate with experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years progressive management experience in
medium to large full service chain restaurant organization.
- Knowledge of all restaurant policies, practices and
operational and human resource procedures.
- Knowledge of all Federal, State and Local laws,
regulations and codes as they apply to the daily operation
- Excellent grammar, verbal and written communication
- Excellent presentation skills to both individuals and
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact
professionally with individuals at all levels, both
internally and externally.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to
prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good working knowledge of personal computer with current
word processing and email applications.
- Preferred prior experience in multi-unit management
- Associate Degree in Business Administration, Marketing
or related field, preferred
- Preferred knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Required to have a valid driver's license and good
- Must be able to work varied and unpredictable hours